Metal Music

TheCalliton

You have a point there. The classic American trash metal are good. And also my absolute favorite band are based out of Scotland. I doesn't really matter where the bands are from you just have to find the ones that matches you personal taste.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a point there. The classic American trash metal are good. And also my absolute favorite band are based out of Scotland. I doesn't really matter where the bands are from you just have to find the ones that matches you personal taste.

exactly!

my personall taste is the older bands, black sabbath, ozzy, metallica, anvil

and some of the less old bands like Corrosion of Conformity (C.O.C)

Corrosion of Conformity :D Grew up listening to them :) Dad would blast "Deliverance" almost every night haha..along with Danzig, Pantera, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, all that good stuff :D

Corrosion of Conformity :D Grew up listening to them :) Dad would blast "Deliverance" almost every night haha..along with Danzig, Pantera, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, all that good stuff :D

my mom;s firend played with COC on tour alot, hes a tour drummer basically

That's awesome! :D I got to shake Danzig's hand when I was a kid :) Didn't wash it for awhile :P

Lol my mom claims she cut Glenn Danzig's mom's hair once. Not sure if I totally believe that, but it would be funny if it were true.

haha nice ;) He said "Wow, you must be my youngest fan" :) Probably was, I was like 7 or 8 :P Prolly the youngest in a mosh pit too :P Was in my first pit at the ripe old age of 6 lol Pantera :P Dad put me up on his shoulders and he ran through the pit whilst I was headbanging away :D Last one I was in...saw In Flames back in 2006...came home with a bloody nose, black eye...haha...fun stuff :P

lol...dude that socked me in the face at In Flames was almost in tears saying "OMG, I'M SO SORRY!" I was fine haha. Hurt the next day though :tongue: Never got hurt when I was younger...no one would come near my dad haha big dude :P