Dual Wield draw animations....

JetJLee117

I have been using DSR and love the animations for my sword and dagger tactics. I'd like to be able to switch between my offhand dagger and destruction/restoration spells and not always have the dagger draw animation.

Is there any way to use all the new animations at once so i can switch between dual swords/dual daggers/dagger and sword or sword and shield and it not all have the same animations?

I had to fight a load order of 150+ mods and just recently got everything working, I was just wondering if multiple animations through Immersive Animations and DSR was possible.

I have been using DSR and love the animations for my sword and dagger tactics. I'd like to be able to switch between my offhand dagger and destruction/restoration spells and not always have the dagger draw animation.

Is there any way to use all the new animations at once so i can switch between dual swords/dual daggers/dagger and sword or sword and shield and it not all have the same animations?

I had to fight a load order of 150+ mods and just recently got everything working, I was just wondering if multiple animations through Immersive Animations and DSR was possible.

Not sure, I just started on redoing my animations/skeleton part of my install order. I'll be testing every combination of the files that I can. Whatever I find out I'll post back here.

My DSR Experiences = My shield is a skateboard ( Yes I use the jar patcher and make my own mod and enable in within MO)

I had that once as well. You installed stuff in the wrong order.

For me it goes like this-

FNIS

XP32 New Animation package

Immersive Animations

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

DSR

-Run DSR Patcher

-Run FNIS

Works for me, may or may not for you. Really depends on exactly what you pick from each package.