Looking for some new mods (specific)

Kurzusseus

Hello, I've been absent for a short while as I wait for my computer parts to arrive so they can get rigged into my computer.

while I waited I gamed on some other games like TF2, Don't starve, etc. But I'm really wanting to get back into Skyrim

and put up with the lag again. But I wanted to see if some new mods were being worked on, or finished since last I played.

Pets:

I wanted to know if there was any mods to have pets in game.

Ones that could be attached or equipped to the player would be awesome

like a shoulder mount.

Equipment:

I wanted to know if any additional mods have been made that attach small things to your character

like when you have some spell tomes, you see them equipped to your mage character, scrolls too.

Movement/animation:

I know there are many of them, but are there any you can recommend that give a really good immersive

feel? so that the running, walking is not just the same repetitive repeated frames? or you could kneel and

take a drink from a pond, take a bath etc.

If you guys could help point me to some cool mods as I asked above I'd be really grateful. I have 170 mods

and am looking to add on some new immersive/cool mods. Something I'd really like is to have a dragon shoulder mount

so if anyone knows something like that PLEASE TELL ME!

Pets - It depends what you mean by pet, an animal follower or just novelty addon.

Followers:

BFF Animal Companions by Grace Darkling and Sollar - Fox and mage dog with unique behaviour and lore.

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/20812-2-1342795153.jpg

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/20812-1-1342795153.jpg

The Chicken Returns by Darkfox127

@ 0:00-0:17 and 4:28

Navi Fairy by Praveen

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/24264-1-1392928636.jpg

Equipable? Maybe a talking sword then?

Lilarcor by InsanitySorrow

Equipment - There are only craftable items that you can put on your character, no real books or scrolls tho.

Bandolier - Bags and Pouches by Dragten

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/16438-1-1342717123.jpg

Bandolier - Dawnguard by Dragten

http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/22119-2-1344608950.jpg

Magical Equipment by Shadowjin

(not compatible with custom skeletons)

Animation:

Animations by Genebriss

Interactive Skyrim by Praveen

Sit Anywhere by tilokan1337

(WIP) ndh's Animation Overhaul by ndh

(A bit more energetic sprint and run)

Male Idle Animation Replacer by Edg3

Pretty Female Idles by Dualsun

Edited by BlackRoseOfThorns

Thanks for the response, and sorry for my late one. The pet follower was a pretty good suggestion, but I was hoping for some dragon pets. And by equippable I meant, you could equip the pet dragon and he would sit on your shoulder.

Or be wrapped around your arm if he was a serpent.

I play a male character so I don't want any pretty animations for females XD

I play a male character so I don't want any pretty animations for females XD

You know npc's use the same animations, right? Those are more for immersion, so the npc's don't just stand in the middle of the town doing absolutely nothing. I also have listed there animations for males.

Thanks for the response, and sorry for my late one. The pet follower was a pretty good suggestion, but I was hoping for some dragon pets. And by equippable I meant, you could equip the pet dragon and he would sit on your shoulder.

Or be wrapped around your arm if he was a serpent.

I'm afraid that's a bit too advanced for skyrim, matching pet animations with character animations without any bugs or lag. Besides someone would have to make new dragon mesh and behaviours from sratch. Even making animated crow sit on owners shoulder was too problematic for modders (I read about this a while ago).

There was at one point mod with mini dragons walking on the ground, but they were glitchy.

Edited by BlackRoseOfThorns

Oh yes I saw you listed animations for males as well, I just thought if you added more references like if you had more suggestions I'd like them to be

for male player gameplay. I'm going to check out your suggestions though, the look really nice.

I'm afraid that's a bit too advanced for skyrim, matching pet animations with character animations without any bugs or lag. Besides someone would have to make new dragon mesh and behaviours from sratch. Even making animated crow sit on owners shoulder was too problematic for modders (I read about this a while ago).

Really? I love my argonian character build, he is the true Dovakiin among my 12 characters, and everytime when I play as him

it just seems like something is missing. A small dragon shoulder mount would be epic for the dovakiin, not so lore friendly, but awesome

nontheless.

I remember seeing the mini dragons as well, I wanted something more, equitable, or cosmetic. a mini dragon would glitch on the floor

but an equipable dragon, if designed correctly, would just be breathing, and looking awesome!