I can't manually download With IDM

fAKKENG

Hey guyz! I'm quite frustrated due to the fact that when I download big file sizes in NMM, after every 3-5 minutes it slows down drastically, I think you all know this...

Due to this, I've been wanting to download it manually, but the problem is that It only downloads in the browser that I use

Even if I try right clicking and pressing download with IDM, IDM only downloads a web page, and when I open it, it starts downloading the file(still not via IDM)

OH yeah, Im trying to manually download Immersive armors..

i agree IDM doesnt quite work with nexus sites because of its unique file delivery system some links works with IDM but most never works but there is a magic trick you can try i do this everytime ( Imp. you will need Chrome browser for this firefox won't work ) follow these simple steps to download mods with IDM :

1. download the mod Manually with google chrome

2. now if IDM doesn't catches the link don't worry dont cancel the download save the file somewhere for a while

3. now open chrome download page you will see your download going on but more importantly you will see the direct download link from where chrome is downloading the file thats the link you need for IDM

4. Copy the link and open IDM click on add URL you will see IDM has already catched the link click ok and then download will start using IDM

Hope it helps it certainly has helped me with nexus slow download speeds

Amazing this helps a lot since browser have a ridiculous download speed cap i was manually donloading or dowloading with NMM ar 40kb/s with idm i can download at full speed thanks a gigazillion

• 2 weeks later...

1.open idm

2.go to options

3.on the first tab which is General click on Keys

4.check: use the following keys to force downloading with IDM for any link

5.click ok and it's done

6. now when u want to click to your download link first hold the insert (ins) buttom and click on the download link... don't release the ins buttom till the download appears from idm

good luck!

Bingo!

Uncheck use to the following....to prevent download

Assign the ctrl key to use to the following to force download

Make you check the boxes for note 1 and note 2.

Hold the ctrl button prior to clicking download manually, keep holding until IDM download box.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree IDM doesnt quite work with nexus sites because of its unique file delivery system some links works with IDM but most never works but there is a magic trick you can try i do this everytime ( Imp. you will need Chrome browser for this firefox won't work ) follow these simple steps to download mods with IDM :

2. now if IDM doesn't catches the link don't worry dont cancel the download save the file somewhere for a while

3. now open chrome download page you will see your download going on but more importantly you will see the direct download link from where chrome is downloading the file thats the link you need for IDM

4. Copy the link and open IDM click on add URL you will see IDM has already catched the link click ok and then download will start using IDM

LOVE you man, It's work

• 5 months later...

1.open idm

2.go to options

3.on the first tab which is General click on Keys

4.check: use the following keys to force downloading with IDM for any link

5.click ok and it's done

6. now when u want to click to your download link first hold the insert (ins) buttom and click on the download link... don't release the ins buttom till the download appears from idm

good luck!

worked

bless you

• 1 month later...

Hey guyz! I'm quite frustrated due to the fact that when I download big file sizes in NMM, after every 3-5 minutes it slows down drastically, I think you all know this...

Due to this, I've been wanting to download it manually, but the problem is that It only downloads in the browser that I use

Even if I try right clicking and pressing download with IDM, IDM only downloads a web page, and when I open it, it starts downloading the file(still not via IDM)

OH yeah, Im trying to manually download Immersive armors..

I was so close to this method, anyways, Thanks a lot! :D

• 2 weeks later...