A Plead for better Miraak regalia!

solo90

I plead and ask for the help of the nexus to make a miraak overhaul that is focused on synnergy between magic and shouts.

a small buff to the mana absorbtion thing on the item pieces. adding something around the lines of "the less mana you have the lower your shout cooldowns are" and vice versa "the more mana you have the stronger are your shouts".

also changing the staff and swords effects abit. making the staff better at keeping enemies away by adding a slow element or a snare element to the tentacles and lowering the damage of them abit or maby even removing it.

and making the sword have a knockback effect maby? i dont know :D. or atleast PLEASE REMOVE THAT TENTACLE EFFECT. the tentacle whip thing is awful looking and i just cant find a mode that removes that. its confusing to look at and makes aiming a chore.

Thank you anyone who reads this block of text :D

The tentacle thing is the best part of miraaks outfit and sword, however as for the other things you are asking for just look around the nexus their are quite a few mods that overhaul miraaks gear.

Edited by tx12001

The tentacle thing is the best part of miraaks outfit and sword, however as for the other things you are asking for just look around the nexus their are quite a few mods that overhaul miraaks gear.

But none of them are to my liking and i mean cmon my idea is pretty good. i just dont have the modding skills to make it myself :D,

also i really really do not like the tentacle effect. its byfar the thing i hate the most in the dragonborn DLC, its a matter of taste i guess.