Item's in my house dissapears

Deleted2117333User

Hello everyone

I recently started playing Oblivion and i just bought the Skingrad Rosenthorn Hall house, But i'm having a weird problem, When i try for example to fill the bookcases with items they will stay there. But if i go out of the house for a while and come in again EVERY single item in the bookcase has dissapeard. It ONLY happens to items i place outside containers, if i place them in chests they will stay. What's really weird is i can fill a bookcase with books, save the game then when i reload the game 1 hour later EVERYTHING is gone again!! :wallbash: I have no idea what the problem is.

So if anyone have any idea what the problem is i would love to hear it please :confused:

In your house, is it only one cell. In other words, are there any doors leading upstairs or down that you get a loading screen on? If so, try leaving something in each cell then leave and come back. Then see whats still there.

I tried that, went upstairs placed some Alchemy stuff on the table there, went downstairs, then immidietly went up again and everything was still there. Went down again waited 20-30 min and went up then everything was gone again.

Looks like its a bug bro :confused:

Bugs

* If you buy the Balcony Upgrade before the Balcony area, none of the furniture may appear.

* Items that are placed on or in the furniture on the first and second floors, including those placed in display cases, may disappear.

There are some mod homes out there that are very easy to install. If ya need a hand just ask.

Not sure if it will fix the problem or not but worth a try. This mod file is very simple: My link Just download it, read the readme file, and stick the .esp file in your data folder. "oblivion/data" If it doesn't work just delete the esp file if ya don't want it.

You'll also have to click the box next to the files name when you start the game under the "data" tab before clicking "play"