Minecraft

Retribution

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fixed That For You :P

Not heard that one for a few years haha.

And yeah. He added "creepers" to my line.

Well in single player I love creepers, I love all enemies except skeletons. I hate them =P

Skeletons have an accuracy of 110% and those flying jelly fish monsters shoot above you :P I just stand there watching and everytime they fire above my head. Weird. =P

That's partly why I love them, I hate the fact that your so safe during the day, there should be at least 1 or 2 dangers. Griefers like creepers and nasties like spiders fit the role quite nicely :)

Unless you like me and build a mob trap =D Win.

*yawn*

I still ain't playing until he fixes the respawning blocks problem.

I ain't been on it longer than 10 minutes in like a week.

I can't be bothered mining at the same rock for about half a minute watching it respawn over and over and over and over and over.

Sooo no minecraft and no NV :D Great >:(

Sounds like I'm going to have to force myself to buy that rubbish Black Ops (Which apparently has loads of bugs as it is)

Are game developers becoming incompetent?

Only if you buy PC. Developers hate PCs. (Actually, not really.) The real thing is that consoles are pretty much identical from one to another, barring some cooling differences on the Xbox 360. Whereas PCs vary anywhere from that old E-Machine to the cutting-edge Alienware machine you just paid $2,500 for. And with all that comes the difference in processors, GPUs, and so many different things I'm not even going to pretend I understand. Thus, the PC is bound to be far more prone to bugs. It doesn't bother me, I know they'll get it fixed in the end, so I hang around. Some people complain about being guinea pigs, but I think it's interesting. It makes me think, see if there are ways --I-- can tweak it to make it work for me.

That being said, regarding Minecraft, I haven't upgraded mine lately, because I usually play it at work on my laptop, where I don't like to hook up to the internet. However, I did spend the other day refining my skyscraper. It now goes from bedrock up 30 stories. And whoever is wondering, I did edit my map to make it more build-friendly, and cleared a few pits for large builds like that. So I can build them at ground level, instead of having to go vertical.

I know but still the games are more buggy now than they ever were in the past.

Before todays type of games, we could buy a game knowing and expecting the game to work after installing.

Even on consoles.

Now its like they release an unfinished game in order to "patch" it up later.

Look at xbox360 and ps3 versions, theyre still buggy as hell.

Sorry but a console has basically one specification (yeah I know theres a few different versions but its happening on all versions)

So that says to me really they haven't tested it much and fixed the bugs like they should.

It's lazyness. Nothing more and nothing less.

I don't understand why they do it, it's really actually putting me off gaming.

I want to make a big mod for NV and I can't make it due to a broken geck AND the fact the game doesn't last longer than 10 minutes.

But yeah Minecraft :D

You should get it updated, the nether and biomes are great =D