Minecraft

Retribution

I'd post some videos of explosions, but until I figure out a map editor, I always manage to set the charges off without the camera running by accident.

I just tried the online multiplayer,and it's depressing. Everything is just some beautiful place that looks like it's been hit with a nuclear bomb. Like everything is half-destroyed and utterly chaotic.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that doesn't surprise me at all actually. now that greifers have access to cannons, we can expect a harder time.

Also, does anyone know how i can attch a file in a post? i was gonna post my current project so far so you guys could walk around it and check it/ give suggestions and what not. dont feel like posting 20 screens again XD

actually vagrant, its allowing 15 mins now, remember to post a link so i can suscribe to you.

Unfortunately what I have is about 19 minutes so would still need some way of speeding up parts of the video. Other methods of editing would also be good.

Edited by Vagrant0

simply cut it off mid sentance if you need to. make a "set" say you play for an hour straight. you break it into 4 videos and post them. IE:

"Let's play minecraft [s1] part 1"

simply cut it off mid sentance if you need to. make a "set" say you play for an hour straight. you break it into 4 videos and post them. IE:

"Let's play minecraft [s1] part 1"

I'd much rather have a better editing program where I can speed through some of the excess wandering/building so that stuff like that is kept to a minimum.

You could use windows movie maker, then apply the speed up effect multiple times until you get the desired amount of... fast forwardyness...

------------

Notch is working on server side inventories. Finally. That'll stop a lot of griefing. Not all of it though.

server side inventorys? how would that work?

I don't know how it works, but it means the server stores the data on what's in your inventory, not the user. That was people can't edit their inventories to get loads of TNT to mess up servers.

Thats good. i would like a better "undo" button, and sharks put in water.

(what's the possiblity of getting a minecraft nexus? it's possible to save creations to for people to download.)