Minecraft

Retribution

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might I suggest a white list for whoever runs the server? I build on another smp server that relies on it to block out untrustworthy people, since you really can't tell who griefs your buildings.

I'm not the Admin, but we are having a Moderators "meeting" soon, and James has asked me and Sara to come up with new rules and guidelines. I'll bring this up.

---------

About the griefing, when was it done? What happened? ( was my house destroyed?). Was the person banned?

KDS's glass house was smashed up, Sara's got holes punched in it, mine got looted (8 bloody diamonds...). Damage is repaired though.

I think I know who did it, but the evidence is circumstantial at best. I found many of my items that were inside the looted chest inside a dungeon area made by Digslol, a newcomer. Not sure if it's worth banning though; the world's going to have a critical existence failure come Halloween anyways.

James' solution for it was to find a new place in the world to build that requires a warp code to find or you'll never reach it; about 10 minutes of walking from the spawn. It's worked well.

This is one of those reasons why IPs are best only shared between people you know.