Minecraft

Retribution

is equivalent to moving 8 tiles or so on the surface

(16, to be precise. :P)

[EDIT]Oh, does anyone know if the space in the castle is reserved for anything? I wanted to build something there, but if it ends up being in the way...

[EDIT]Started anyway. And finished it. Still need to make a basement sometime, but I like the way it turned out.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(16, to be precise. :P)

[EDIT]Oh, does anyone know if the space in the castle is reserved for anything? I wanted to build something there, but if it ends up being in the way...

Notch went back and forth on scale. The length from The Nether -> World is eight.

I don't think the space is reserved for anything. Just keep in mind that the big block of sand in the middle will be going away slowly.

Heh, I've never actually tried any of the texture packs. I like the default one.

By the way, any chance I could qualify to become a regular, James? I believe Queenston tried to make me one before the server reset, but it didn't work for whatever reason.

http://notch.tumblr.com/post/1479478076/webhallen-minecraft-texture-pack-competition

This seems like a great idea. If only there weren't already quite a few amazing texture packs around.

I'm almost positive you already are. There are 5 ranks :

Default (gray)

Regular (green)

Mod (D.Green)

Council (Don't remember the colour)

Admin (Purple)

Also, I uploaded a .PNG of the world yesterday. You can get the URL using !info or !motd (one of the two).

Warning : File is very large.