ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

The only two things that aggravate me about our mods

Cyanidepuppet

The only two problems i seem to have whith mods created, besides the limited files created that lack proper instructions for placing files.

The biggest one= files that replace retail items, the biggest so far is posters adult or otherwise, this is frustrating because i would like to keep the whole of the retail versions intact just cuz thats the way i am, you could add them in lets say any vault themed posters to custom or non custom vaults or player homes, and the adult, is a given place them in places like evergreen mills or dukov's.

Non-replacers= all though excellent theres just one problem, those files you cant find within the geck and have no idea how to get those to work yet, shyea! this is mainly an example of resources but is non the less a rair issue, see i know i would enjoy some of the bunker mods when creating my own towns or just something to kill.

Although this can be viewed as more of a hate collumn this is strictly meant as help to the nexus mod leechers (no offence) that are looking to the moders to provide them with product that they can understand/use.

I really don't see a problem. But of course it is my opinion. For the recources... they are simply something that is added to the game so a player can have a neet new model, such as the Humvee mod.

As for the non - replacers... they are adding new things that dont replace the stuff in the game, most commonly, to make it more life like. For instance, the Pepsi Cola bottels.

Just my opinion.

Actually i am stating that ppl who know nothing about modding yet want to enjoy the mods created cant really enjoy the resources, i have tried installing a saloon resource but i could never locate it, its probly just me on that one.

But the posters one, the replacers, the last thing i want is for the changes to be applyed all over the wastland, however that seems to be the case with the posters i have downloaded, i think this would be best done as a non-replacer it would also be cool if someone would slap all the posters together, just a thought, i was bored and wanted to talk about something so hear i am.