BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for bothering you. your group do excillent work. not quit sure what I did wrong . sorry again . I ve been over seas and got injured. haven t used the froum for almost 7 years. So im a little rusty. Im home for good now. So if I need prommision. How do I get it. where do I get it. Do I contact the author. You can just ignore me if you wish. I guess that s the way it goes. Its still a great set of armor. I ve retexture it for my self and it looks great.

I don't answer to requests posted by people who even don't read the first page, that's all. I'm bored with guys who just come here, post a request with the name of the armor and good bye...

I don't answer to requests posted by people who even don't read the first page, that's all. I'm bored with guys who just come here, post a request with the name of the armor and good bye...

Ive gone to get permission from Jojo for a conversion of his Dread Knight Armor just waiting on an answer.Like I said I'm rusty at this and Ive read the rules over again.you do excellent work.Sorry for my mistakes.this is my first request.Dread Knight Armor. This is great armor. thank you for your time. Dracnar