BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, if it is not too much trouble could you do this for the Buiess armor here? I only use the black set but i think people would like to see both sets with the BBB.

Nice Idea.

Hi :biggrin:

Is possible convert some of this mod ? or Only the Brid Fetish girl H Outfit

Brideynas Fetish Girl

8. License

As any other mod, this mod is public domain AS LONG AS IT IS USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH BETHESTA SOFTWORKS PRODUCTS!!!

You can use it, abuse it, change it, redistribute it, use contents from it for your mod, delete it, screw around with it in any way you like. Please give credit, if you do so.

The mod is intended for personal use only. Any commercial use of even the tiniest bit of it is forbidden and violates the copyright of Bethesda Softworks.

Iroha clothes H cup released :

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33937

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/33937-1-1282066473.jpg

I found a weighting mistake in the E cup version and asked to the author if it's possible to correct it. So, no E cup for now.

Thanks for the Iroha, I love it! :thumbsup:

Hi :biggrin:

Is possible convert some of this mod ? or Only the Brid Fetish girl H Outfit

Brideynas Fetish Girl

8. License

As any other mod, this mod is public domain AS LONG AS IT IS USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH BETHESTA SOFTWORKS PRODUCTS!!!

You can use it, abuse it, change it, redistribute it, use contents from it for your mod, delete it, screw around with it in any way you like. Please give credit, if you do so.

The mod is intended for personal use only. Any commercial use of even the tiniest bit of it is forbidden and violates the copyright of Bethesda Softworks.

It's a big mod. Ok for the Bird Fetish, and I could add the others if people ask for them. Like for Apachii Goddess Store...

Mmmmmh I have to kidnapp the Countess of Bravil and torture her until she give me the key of the house... or I could use some cheats... yeah my char is level 5, will not be easy ^^.

[

It's a big mod. Ok for the Bird Fetish, and I could add the others if people ask for them. Like for Apachii Goddess Store...

Mmmmmh I have to kidnapp the Countess of Bravil and torture her until she give me the key of the house... or I could use some cheats... yeah my char is level 5, will not be easy ^^.

Great!!!

My char is level 1 :sweat: and I use cheats for Open the House.