BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I deleted all the nude pics and contacted the guys who quoted posts which contains nude pics, and I asked them to remove the pics ^^. Hope it's OK now...

EDIT : I also deleted the pics where we can see pubic hair. I will install an hairless texture ^^.

Hello again, I have received permission from exeter for converting the Nature's Bounty outfits to BBB. His exact response:

Feel free to convert the Nature's Bounty outfits, with appropriate credit given to those whose work it is based on.Exeter

Hello again, I have received permission from exeter for converting the Nature's Bounty outfits to BBB. His exact response:

Feel free to convert the Nature's Bounty outfits, with appropriate credit given to those whose work it is based on.Exeter

Ok I do it after the SG Demon Huntress ^^...

Hey guys,

Great work on on these little improvements.. well in some cases not that little :-P

Makes the game a little more enjoyable and every new mod and improvement helps.

There is one I would like to see converted if it is not to much trouble and that is the Tiny Demon Suit - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24327

One of the sexier outfits I believe.

Cheers and a Mug of Ale for ye all.

DaChunK

I pulled my pics here as well. I should be able to finally release the SPB Busty Knights tomorrow if all goes well. By Friday for sure.

- SPECIAL REQUESTS : in three cases you can ask for a special request : if you are the author of the armor ( and if the armor is cool ^^ ), if you are a girl,

Why is it if you're a girl you can special request? :confused:

Anyway, Zero Suit Samus? If you guys know Gmod.. :thumbsup:

well hello, im kinda new here and i wanted to know if its possible to have the Homura armor (that one http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22474) converted to UFF characters body (looked everywhere but didn found any) im sorry if the question been asked already, i wish i could do it myself :/

In advance thank you for the time you took for my question

have a nice day

I would like to request a BBB version of Brideyna's UHK upper body, my favorite. The author only asks for a credit, what a gentleman and a scholar! http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28813

I noticed that you did a BBB version from one of the armors in the set that the author uploaded and was hoping you could do one more. I already checked out your K-cup and the K-RA in the BBB for BBB upload, but the girl seemed to be pretty buff which just is not my thing. I use the H-cup BBB currently and it rocks! I know this is kinda redundant as you already have two upper bodies with the same/similar bust size, but I figure it cant hurt to ask.

Regardless though, I really appreciate all the time and hard work you have already put in to these now numerous and awesome projects. Thanks.