BBB conversions - I take requests !

Saaya

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Great work on on these little improvements.. well in some cases not that little :-P

Makes the game a little more enjoyable and every new mod and improvement helps.

There is one I would like to see converted if it is not to much trouble and that is the Tiny Demon Suit - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24327

One of the sexier outfits I believe.

Cheers and a Mug of Ale for ye all.

DaChunK

Nothing in the readme about permissions. Could you contact the author and ask him/her please ?

Request sent. Waiting on reply. You guys are smashing these out. Well done.

@ Gilgip : Eeeeeerf, 5 differents types in 3 colors each... which one you prefer ?

@loloh : c'est un mod complet avec plusieurs sortes "d'armures" ça, laquelle tu veux plus précisément ? Je fais pas ce genre de mod en une fois ^^. En plus je déteste ces mods avec des trucs transparents...

Thank you for the BBB-conversion Saaya, Salamander8 and Darkmaelstrom.

Good job! - Thanks a lot.

It's definitely an improvement for really nice mods like 'Snake Armor', 'Diano Armor2', 'Doom Bikini', Velveteen, SwordDancer and many more. Nice videos Lobzpooatu ;).

Btw, I like both versions of the 'Draconic Armor' - the one with and the one without the bouncing metal.Thx :)

_frost_

@ Gilgip : Eeeeeerf, 5 differents types in 3 colors each... which one you prefer ?

@loloh : c'est un mod complet avec plusieurs sortes "d'armures" ça, laquelle tu veux plus précisément ? Je fais pas ce genre de mod en une fois ^^. En plus je déteste ces mods avec des trucs transparents...

I like the blue ones, sorry forgot there where a lot of them in that mod.