What Mod could you not play Oblivion without?

cookies2461

My favorites include Unique Landscapes; Better Cities; All Natural; Animated Window Lighting System; Immersive Interiors; several mods each by Luchaire, Korana, AlienSlof, and Khettienna; Nicoroshi's Dreadweave Bow and Arrows; and the unofficial patches.

I have more than 100 mods installed, but if I could keep only one, it'd be Unique Landscapes.

I couldn't play without Heart of the Dead. The mod itself is fun, but Kat, my favorite companion thus far, comes from this mod, and simply put, I'd be bored in Cyrodiil without her. I'm also slowly but surely becoming addicted to Deadly Reflex, it's really spiced up the combat. Otherwise, there's not really any environment or physics changing mods I absolutely must have. Granted, there are some that I like quite a bit like Druid Mod and the instant camp mod I use, but I could survive without them.

Definitely Weight Lifter! It's a simple little mod, but without it, there is so much boring and repetitive looting going back and forth all over each section of the dungeon to gather the good stuff, laying it all on the floor next to the door, loading it all up, get through the door, drop it so you can gather the loot in the next section, repeatedly loading up and dropping it all at the next door, etc etc then going back and forth between the dungeon and the shops many times to sell your loot!

But when you have Weight Lifter you can just keep picking up your loot till you're satisfied, then take it all to the shops in one trip, sell it all, then go on your next adventure! Actually you could carry all of the loot from two dungeons and an Oblivion Gate, if you want to, and sell it all in one trip to the shops! It's made a huge difference to the game, for me!

Edited by xanordon