Modding Skyrim: Modders Edition

Mattiewagg

There are guides to the CK, but a complete guide like your undertaking, should reference the CK and at least provide links to it. Its not bad to have every aspect of modding at your fingertips in one reference location, even if its just links to other good sources.

I'm new to skyrim (began playing in Sept) and already feeling the allure of modding for myself . Looking for guides and stumped into this topic. Wish it was done.

Good luck!

There are guides to the CK, but a complete guide like your undertaking, should reference the CK and at least provide links to it. Its not bad to have every aspect of modding at your fingertips in one reference location, even if its just links to other good sources.

I'm new to skyrim (began playing in Sept) and already feeling the allure of modding for myself . Looking for guides and stumped into this topic. Wish it was done.

Good luck!

I'll include a little before note on installing the CK.

How's goes this project? I am awaiting it's release. :smile:

Hasn't been going. I've been finishing up some stuff for IQ, and then trying to get set up with Beyond Skyrim (which I have had immense difficulties with).

I'm going to work on it some more tonight.

• 2 months later...