A house/home that I can't seem to find..

Oaktree99

I've been trying to find a home for the past couple of days on the site that fits the "Bandit/Merc" feel to it. I don't really like the over the top huge mansions, castles and ayleid ruins that seems to litter the first couple of pages of my search(Not that I'm complaining about it, they are really beautiful). I've been looking for one that is out away from cities and isn't too big and out of place, I wanted a place with the basics like alchemy lab, training room , and display cases and such. Also too look a bit run down as to not be a place that would draw attention and be companion friendly. Kind of like the house the skooma dealers hide in for that one quest(I forget the name!) but for more people and more away and isolated.

I've always liked the idea of being apart of a bandit group and robbing people on the roads and such(I should probably look for a mod that helps with that as well, hehe), but I've never been able to find a house that fits the mood. I'm still looking through pages for this, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask here as well.

Well this is embarrassing, I never even notice the adobe - player homes at the top...

Guess I should double check for clothing options as well, as I'm also looking for something my fist fighter can wear that isn't actually a type of armor :o