About the forums

lonewolfkai

Yup.

So, this is the "new" forum then? What happened to all of my old messages? I had several very important ones.

Also, the speed here is AWFULLY slow now! It's like everything is in slow motion. There is literally a few seconds delay for every action done whether its from simply scrolling down the topics list to typing. Is there going to be any improvement there?

Not sure about the messages, but you can probably fix the speed by changing the theme to white in the bottom left of the forum.

whew, that helped. Thanks for the tip. Now, if I can just get my old messages back.

Could you explain what's not clear?

I find it quite clear really: Click the mail icon on the top, and there you find all your conversations. :)

And about the lagging, was this with the Dark Theme? Cause I'm using that and I don't notice any lag^^

Could you explain what's not clear?

I find it quite clear really: Click the mail icon on the top, and there you find all your conversations. :)

And about the lagging, was this with the Dark Theme? Cause I'm using that and I don't notice any lag^^

...right, I don't have a "mail icon" at the top. I believe you may be refering to the notifications drop menu for new messages and info, which I've been missing since the forum update because I usually go straight to the upload site for review of the new releases, and when you go there you get an immediate notification that lets you go straight to the message. Whenever I did this I never saw my old messages from before the update, only the new ones.

Now, whether its my own ignorance or hastiness, I never really noticed the drop down menu next to my account name either, until today, when I accidently discovered it via an incoming new message while forum surfing.

When I say it was not clear to me at fist, it was because I was used to the old way in which you could access your messages from your profile page.

Whether it's clear to you or not is irrelevant. And I'm glad for you that you found your (new) messages so easily. However, I am not you, and I clearly go about things in the forum/upload site differently than you.