1st Person Anim Fix

Squidaga

I recently used a mod that replaced all of my first person animations with that of my third person animations.

After the fact, I realized I didn't back up my files.

There was no esp file involved, and I cannot get my original first person animations back.

This causes lots of problems for me:

Random chunks of walls go missing,

My bow and spells shoot at 45 degree angles away from where it should,

My arms are missing and I look like Ray-man,

Is there any location to download the original animation folder with out uninstalling and losing all my other GOOD mods?

I believe...that all you have to do is delete those files that were modified and then the game will revert back to the original animations (don't take my word for that...I can't exactly remember). Are you using 3rd Person Animations in 1st person view? Did you do this:

If you are experiencing missing polygons when objects or walls are too close to the camera , you can force the game to render these objects by modifying this line in the Oblivion.ini (at this directory: My Documents\My Games\Oblivion\):

Under [Display], set the "fNearDistance=" to 3.0 instead of 10.0 (by default). You can set it lower but some words will disappear in the main menu (not a very important drawback), 3.0 works fine for me.

Used that mod for awhile...really liked it...but it doesn't like DR5 lol...had to do a lot of renaming to get it to work with it. The thread that had the way to make it work is gone now :(

You can get them out of the Meshes.BSA...if you remember what the file names are. I do believe you just have to is delete Meshes/Characters/_1st person and the game will revert back to the original meshes. But, as I said, don't take my word for it...I can't remember if that's right.