Having trouble with an ENB

ElementalParadox

I recently installed Zoner's High Preformance ENB, and I love it. However, there is one issue; I also have Better Dynamic Snow installed, and the ENB causes all textures added by BDS to be overexposed and slightly purple. There is a proposed fix on the Zoner's ENB mod page, but but it doesn't help. It says to lower two values in the enbseries.ini from 2.0 to 1.0, but they're defaulted to 0. If anyone has a fix for this problem, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks!

Edit: here's a screenshot that exhibits the problem: http://imgur.com/rL34cE0 [1]

Edited by ElementalParadox

Lol...Since prod80 wont say it. I will.... :smile:

I use Serenity ENB , i have tried many ENB's, NONE looked as good as Serenity. (<<period) A lot of work went into the Beauty of this preset. It is truly a work of art.

By the way...^^prod80 IS the creator of Serenity...hahhahah

EDIT to add some PICS

Caught in Blizzard had to pitch a tent to survive night.

Nature

Thanks prod80 the game is Gorgeous

White/RED snow....yes that MY blood, guess i should say Thanks Sky-re, MOmod or who ever is causing me to DIE a lot...hahahhaha

Edited by camaro_69_327

I'll try Serenity out. How big of a hit does it have on performance? The only reason I'm using Zoner's is because I can run it on my ok-ish computer without dropping more than 5 frames at a time.

And @Nero1n: Cool, I'll mess around with those settings and see how it goes.