Undead on a Raptor on a Shark with frickin' laser beams!

Aurasoma

As a wow player I keep my eyes turned to info coming out about the next expansion coming out. One zone named the Maelstrom is suppose to be this massive storm. A towering vortex of magic and destruction that was created 10,000 years before when some insane elves tried to bring a titan dripping in fel magic to the world that the games set in. How ever some people on the beta servers found this last week when they went in. After saying that the place should be more

EPIC

Valnoth posted in response to this

After reading this post I called for a meeting with TOP TOP MEN (that's two tops) in order to figure out a solution to the problem at hand. Frankly, I think we hit a home run. The next 4.0 build (or the one after) should have a Maelstrom that's between 10 - 50x more epic than what currently exists.

Buckle yourselves into your computer chairs or face being blown away!

Ever.

This expansion might make me want to start playing again, but I don't think it's worth it. It just looks like another expansion made to crank out money (Plus, I never want to see Mulgore destroyed, it's such a beautifully designed place).