Slow download speeds? Please use our Download Speed Diagnoser

Dark0ne

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #21588489.

Umm, I don't know if your problem is solve or not. But I just want to let you know that if you have Internet Download Manager (IDM), you can download it manually, for faster of course. Maybe some would say, IDM can't catch the 7Z file type. Then here the solution,

1. Click download manually on the mod you want. (If it .RAR file, IDM should catch it automatically) And you will see the browser (I'm using Chrome) will download the 7Z file.

2. Now, press Ctrl+J and you will see the download progress and the download link. Copy that link and stop the download on browser. And add the URL on the IDM using Add URL button.

3. There is no more instructions.

Cheers~~

Updated NMM from 0.52.3 to 0.53.0, then run the Nexus Download Diagnoser and got the same

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proxy detected: none

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diagnosing http://filedelivery.nexusmods.com/1/2/256MB-1-0-1.rar?ttl=2147483647&setec=94cadea35b83be28c03f37ee675c2373

After the test it says: It is not possible to access de remote server.

Tried to download mannaually, a new window opens and after a while an error page appears "The page could not be loaded".

I am located in Colombia.

Help would be very much appreciated.

Edited by colombogermano

In response to post #20692334. #20817664, #21022469, #21157014, #21185604, #21246044, #21279544 are all replies on the same post.

I have found that when I am downloading directly to mod manager, and I start to get low speeds, 10-30kb/s, if i pause the download, wait for about 5 seconds, then hit resume. it finishes nearly instantly. i pull around 70mbps speeds in house, however it is a quick fix.

Thank you guys, finally can I download mods for Oblivion:)

For Skyrim I get a note that says: Unable to get write permissions for: C/Program Files (x86)/The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim.

Buty hey, at least I can download and update my mods for Oblivion.

Edited by colombogermano