Massive female armor

looka

i think this should be made, as i think the females look crappy in massive armor

arms too thin, legs are a bit thin too. they look like sticks, also i think the chest needs to be a bit skinner and have some Bossom(sp)

Thanks Chimaru, at least someone has some sense! However for comfort (paramount for someone wearing that much metal) there would probably be some effort to accommodate the shape of boobs. But if the artisan was clever there would be a compression layer between the bra and the plate. That would prevent shock from getting hit on the plate reaching the more sensitive parts of the body.

Taking into account 21st century tech and applying it to 12th century armour ;)

Thing is I bet there were some very clever artisans about then who could indeed develop something like that, but just not widely shouted about...

Taking it to another level what about Carbon Fibre Armour? Extremely light weight, great shock transfer and similar attributes to Samurai multi-plate armour. Depending on the process used it could be infinitely better than metal based armour :D

i'll try to explain, yes arms and legs are too thin compared to the chest imo, i was thinking something like this image

Personally I think the female models are quite realistic. It has been modders that have been making them highly unrealistic (slender bodies - making anorexic women >.>).

If anything I think the shoulder pads on men and women are a bit unrealistic though; the costumes for The Lord of The Rings being a good reference.

Though I believe the breastplates of massive armour look very right, and when I put massive armour on my elf girl, I did not think it looked wrong in one bit.

True there have been some odd female models, but the base one looks way too manly, well technically it's just a female sexualised male mesh as the designers admitted...

I don't think the models that make them anorexic are very good, but there are some that get the female shape a lot better. However most of the height and shape issues should be fixed for DA2. Unfortunately that doesn't quite fix DAO in the meantime ;)

The Massive Armour doesn't look too bad proportionally, though I do think they forgot to add in comfort bumps for the ladies, as I explained earlier :)