Title music keeps playing after loading a save

eLucifer

Happens arond %70 of the time, the title music keeps playing along with any other music(not radio music, I mean the music that the location has on its own, like the music inside Tenpenny Tower's lobby). It's only gone back to normal if I open a loading door(a room that the game has to load before entering, giving the message ''Open Door to xxx'' rather than ''Open Door'') but fast travelling doesn't make the title music gone. It's only if I enter a loading door room that the title music is gone. Help?

Edit: I posted this accidently. I meant to post something else about Pip-boy light and radio, well, might aswell post them now along with the post above.

When I load a save or enter through door, even if I had the Pip-boy light turned on, it gets turned off. Same also happens if I had a radio channel on(IF I remember correctly). Can you make a mod that changes these?

Edit 2: I meant to post the first one in the help section, but now that I can't, please refer to both posts in this thread.

For the Title music still playing, switch a radio station on and off. That works for me.

The radio and Pip-boy switching off, I can't help with that since it doesn't happen with me.

same thing happens to me the light always turns of when you through another door how to fix : there is no solution this is just a simple glitch you should patch your game to the latest version or if there is any mod that can fix it then download it but the radio thing dosen't happen to me you should try patching cause this game is so glitchy that if you go to bigtown you can become lvl 20.