The Witcher 2

Retribution

I love this game, Polish people made a great game

Its amazing really

I am quite well read and been into lore and fantasy most of my life but The Witcher the first time I ever heard of a Striga.

So after falling in love with The witcher game, I went and bought "The Last Wish" and "Blood of Elves". almost finished The Last Wish and loving the polish/german lore and fantasy setting.

Really is a breath of fresh air from some of the western writers.

I love this game, Polish people made a great game

Its amazing really

I am quite well read and been into lore and fantasy most of my life but The Witcher the first time I ever heard of a Striga.

So after falling in love with The witcher game, I went and bought "The Last Wish" and "Blood of Elves". almost finished The Last Wish and loving the polish/german lore and fantasy setting.

Really is a breath of fresh air from some of the western writers.

The Witcher or Wiedźmin by Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski is a series of fantasy short stories http://en.wikipedia....iki/The_Witcher

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/Andrzej_Sapkowski_-_Book_World_Fair_2010_Prague.jpg/800px-Andrzej_Sapkowski_-_Book_World_Fair_2010_Prague.jpg<br>

I used to be a crazy book reader when I was a kid (you guys remember Goosebumps? hehe) and I haven't read a book in quite a long time. I had to wait 3 weeks for Blood of Elves and The Last Wish to come from a library out of my state...and I must say, it was totally worth the wait :) He is a fantastic writer :) Been a long time since I sat down and read a book and couldn't stop reading :)

aye illiad, Im really enjoying The Last Wish and have already bought Blod of the Elves for after im done that!

Also, for those that dont know, if you goto thewitcher.com and check out their forums you will find fan translated reading material from the polish novels that havent been translated to english as of yet!

I havent read any yet (as have the books to read) but worth a look at the very least!

Far as games, The Witcher 2 is my most anticipated Q1 release for next year. It is the best looking RPG I ever seen, unlike DA2, its a real sequel picking up right where The Witcher 1 left off with same characters, just everything about the game is WOW.

here is some links to material for the witcher 2

The Witcher 2 trailer

internal game play #1

Dev Diary 0

in game cinematic (amazing)

internal gamplay #2

Hope you all enjoy those, I sure did