(Request) Disease Overhaul

PiAndBlood

Hello. I was curious onto if someone would be interested in revamping diseases to be more challenging. I recently got iNeed/Real Needs/ FrostFall all to make the game more realistic and challenging. However I feel as though it needs a harsher side in the form of microbial life. So here is the idea.

Specific diseases can cause crippling pain that slows you down, cause you to trip all over the place, dehydrate you faster, cause you to starve by forcing you to puke up stuff you eat, or cause you to fall unconscious from time to time even if you think you're 100% healthy.

These type of things could be combined for some or be single effects for others. I would also like to request that going to an altar can no longer cure the high end diseases. So let's get started shall we? A list of diseases from Skyrim and what I think they should do.

Note for dehydration/starvation you'd have to utilize either iNeed or Realistic Needs mod.
Name/Type-----------------------------------------What does it do to you deep inside

___Ataxia

Black Plague Gangnam Style
Dehydration, blurry vision, tripping, Falling unconscious, -50 stamina and -10 HP per minute, die from septic shock between 12 and 24 hours
40% chance to go unconscious every minute your HP is under 70.

______ Black Heart Blight

DB
Heart Attack
-10 HP per second (Disease Induced Heart Attack), -50 HP, -100 carry weight, 25% chance to fall unconscious every 5 minutes.

Temporary disease effect lasts for 15 minutes each time. You basically have to fight it out. Heart Attacks happen 50% chance every 10 minutes.

_____ Bone Break Fever

Fatigue Type Disease
Stamina -200, stamina ships away at 75 points per minute

_______ Brain Rot

Neural Decay
Magicka -100 Stamina -100 Health -100, you die from neural decay in 12 hours. 25% Chance to fall unconscious every minute when magicka is under 50

________Droops DB

Massive diarrhea and food rejection
Stamina chips at 7 per minute, hp chips at 3 per minute, causes starvation and dehydration if active for over 10 hours, you die in 24 hours. 25% Chance to fall unconscious per minute when Stamina is under 50.

_________Rattles

U
pper Respiratory Disease Stamina recovers 50% slower. Stamina chips away at 1 points per second.

________ Rockjoint

J
oint targeting narcosis virus that sauces minor septic infection and fatigue Move 50% slower, carry weight decreased by 75, HP and Stamina both chip away at 1 point per minute.

________Witbane

Minor neuro-decay
Magicka recovers 75% slower. Magicka slowly chips off 5 points per second. 25% chance to fall unconscious when Magicka falls under 90 every minute.

Instead of curing with a wonder all potion or going to pray at an altar I thin it's fitting that each disease has it's own way to be cured/treated, I'll leave that up to you :D
---------------------------------
So that's that. I get sick a lot it seems when I play but apparently no issues are gained from it. I think this could add a new survival aspect for those who play the game with realism/survival mods.

Edited by PiAndBlood