Compatibility Patch Request Page

thereallgr

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your request page has become quite the thriving business :thumbsup:. Just wanted to say you can cross off the "Cardac+Shezries Towns" WIP. It actually turned into a set of seven individual patches which are complete and uploaded. Now repairs conflicts for every possible combination of Cardac, Shezries Towns, UL Aspen Wood, and UL Silverfish River Valley.

I have already updated the description and links at the OSPS and on the UL Patch Page. Going to cross post this info on your Bethesda Forum page also.

Best Regards,

Another patch complete. Cross off number nine on your WIP list. "Oblivion Jobs + Unique Landscapes (Cheydinhal Falls or Arrius Creek)". It turned out to be Arrius Creek which conflicted with a mine entrance just east of Walker Camp. After extensive checking I couldn't find any conflicts between Oblivion Jobs and Cheydinhal Falls. Patch is uploaded at the OSPS. Also added a link on the UL Compatibility Patches page.

regards,

(1) Patch request for [Mod name, filename, version]:

Cyrodiil Rebuild II - Imperial Capital by Acros/ Roads of Cyrodiil by Arthmoor - Ukrr - mariedanj. I am using the english version Cyrodiil Rebuild II - English Version by Acros - translated by Vorians

(2) Your load order of the mods you are requesting a patch for [Do NOT post your entire load order here, only the load order of the to-be-patched files matters]:

Seems to work best when Cyrodiil Rebuild II load is in the the load order before Roads of Cyrodiil however BOSS what to place it after Roads of Cyrodiil

(3) Describe the general issues you experienced here:

Please always be clear and precise, this saves us a lot of time searching the problems, which we instead can use fixing them.

When using to Cyrodiil Rebuild II and Roads of Cyrodiil together there are major gaps in the lands around the out side of the imperial city

(3a) If it's a cosmetic landscape problem, describe it (e.g.: Objects stuck into each other, NPCs are falling from the sky, cell borders are ripped,...) and, if possible, provide a screen-shot [use a clear (open console and use the "fw 38eee" command, turn of ENB or heavy OBGE effects) screen-shot captured during daytime, use spoilers or a link to post]

If you know how to find cell grid info or form-ID-numbers, please provide them:

the area afarect aar all around the out side of imperial city

(3b) If it's a quest that broke, please provide the quest's name, involved NPCs and the last journal entry you received. If you know how to find quest IDs and stages please provide them:

Unknown at this time

(3c) If it's armour/weapon stats that are messed up, name the items in question. If you know how to find item IDs please provide them:

None that i seen so far

(4) Additional annotations which won't fit in one of the afore mentioned categories:

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001

More patches complete. Cross off "Snowy Road to Bruma+Jerall Glacier". In total there are now actually seven patches included for Snowy Road to Bruma. More in the works which will be completed after I return from Holiday. Link and description are updated on the OSPS page. Look for "Snowy Road to Bruma Patch Collection".

Happy Holidays!