ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Home for a Cannibal?

Stellarvore717

Hello all! New to the Forums so if this is in the wrong place, I apologize.

So anyway I have a question or a request, I am role-playing as a sort of "Hannibal" style of Cannibal. My character play's the role of a "Philanthropist" investing in business, giving to the poor and helping to rebuild places and fixing problems. But his deep secret is he is a Cannibal with Class.

Now I already have Mods that allow him to cook up some classy food with some questionable ingredients, but the one thing I would enjoy is a home with some secret lair that has a sort of torture chamber/cage. I would prefer a place in a Public area like in a town or city.

So does anyone know of any mod that provides this, and if not who think's it would be a good idea?

Also, does anyone know of any other mods that would add to my character?

Thank you all in advance!

My Fellkreath Cottage mod has a hidden room with an optional cannibal theme.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59090/?

Hi! Thanks for the recommendation, I installed the Mod and activated it but I guess I stumbled on a bug? The sign for the house is not showing up, it shows up as a Map Marker and everything, just no sign to activate it.

The mesh for the sign is included as a loose file with the download. Do you have the following file?

Meshes > Modders Resource Pack > Decoration > "PropertySign°.nif"

Did you install it manually or with a mod manager?

Mod Manager, i'll try to install it manually see how that does. Thank you again!