Ysgramor...

erickelly1972

Fair chance he never used one, or just grabbed something from whatever battlefield he was on at the time.

There's also the possibility that his shield may have been for any occasion someone managed to disarm him, or worn on his back to cover him while he's attacking, you swing an axe that large there's bound to be a few overspins on occasion.

Hey I need some help:

- One of my playthroughs (The only one I got involved with companions) I turned into a werewolf. I forgot how things go -- but I don't want to be one [i like being a vamp]. Can I be in the fighters guild without becoming a wolf?

edit: fixed stuff

Edited by marat569

The answer to that question is no. You have to be a *blank* to progress in the Companions questline.

Also, Ysgramor very much did use Wuuthrad as a one handed axe.

lame. it seems like the fighter build/companions is an awesome quest line that I should check out.

can I do the quest to temporarily cure, play the companion questline, and then go to Lord Harkon and get my vampire lord form back?

if so, do I lose my perks and such?

Definitely seems we can all agree Ysgramor could wield wuthraad with one hand and use his shield to block. Perhaps he did have a one handed weapon but it was forgotten who's to say? also I found this mod just looking for his armor in a few seconds. Sadly I really dont like the full black kind've color its giving off. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53581/?

Edited by Destiny1Smith1