TV Show - The Colony

LHammonds

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/colony/about/colony.html

I just started watching this season. (I need to find the 1st season!) It is very thought-provoking and provides much-needed insight to what you should do in case you are in such an event. I much rather learn from other peoples mistakes than my own.

I thought it very interesting how people that have lived very secure lives are thrown into a very unsecured setting and have to be beat over the head to start thinking about "security" and protecting yourself.

LHammonds

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/colony/about/colony.html

I just started watching this season. (I need to find the 1st season!) It is very thought-provoking and provides much-needed insight to what you should do in case you are in such an event. I much rather learn from other peoples mistakes than my own.

I thought it very interesting how people that have lived very secure lives are thrown into a very unsecured setting and have to be beat over the head to start thinking about "security" and protecting yourself.

LHammonds

LOL, I'm in your same position. I too started watching the show at the second season and not the first. Did you see last nights episode with the two newcomers? That Amber is going to be something. :laugh:

I have it recorded but have not had the chance to see it yet. I only get a chance to watch TV about once or twice a week. I sure did like the Jerico series when it 1st released but this is much better! Dang, it is probably classified as a "reality" show. That sux because I've absolutely hated all reality shows up to this point. Survivor was the only reality show that came close to making me want to see it...but not quite.