A plugin that will add all custom mod items to inventory

kisstheskye

Would it be possible to get a plug-in that will add all in game weapons, And all the mods you have in FOMM into your inventory?

Every time i start a new game, And i do play this game way to much. I would have to walk all over the wasteland depending on where authors put there mods, before actually starting the main quest.

And was actually wondering if someone could do something like that?

A simple plug-in that will add all your custom mod items into your inventory, Like outfits, Weapons, Armor, etc.

Sorry if this does not make sense, But i tried.

You could easily create something like that, but it would be specific to a group of mods. It would be impossible to create a generic add.

Just download the GECK, load all the mods of interest with no active file, place a container somewhere and add the items you want to it, then save your new plugin and activate it the next time you load FO.

Considering how simple a request it is compared to the amount of time to create it, don't expect anyone to create it for you. Most mods have a cheat esp or container which isn't included ingame, so those can be used to cut down the time needed.

You could also look up the ID numbers, and make yourself a batch file containing all of them (adjusted for load order of course) that you could use at the start of a game.