• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

1 - Speaking of mods, I've been practicing on my current game, since it will all be torn down this coming weekend. And I think I've finally got the idea. I'm going to start again from a clean install of Oblivion once Gary gets my computer into my new case and reloads everything. I may then actually play a plain vanilla game for awhile before I install the mods. I'm not sure yet. But I've been trying them out on the game I have on now, and I'm much better at it finally. Thanks for all your help. I know I must have been a pain. (and may still be again before it's all over.... Let's hope not!) Have a good night/morning. I'm going to bed.

1 - Guten abend again, Silver. Cross your fingers for me. We may be getting DSL next week. If we do, I can start opening your vids again and listening to your music. And I also don't have to stay up all night to download. Then the bags under my eyes won't be down to my knees!

@Granny no! That must be foully heavy for your big toes. ouch! I hope that works well for you.

@ Darkninja... for rain and shower power mediations I showed this to you!

.......Perforator ZAP!