• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

Granny it's not the whole "gay propaganda" that some people keep on referring to although I do not see it. It's just weird as a kids show in general, especially for a show targeted for 0-18 months. I grew up watching sesame street and play school and seeing teletubbies just freaks me out (I think it's because of a nightmare I had once, I don't really remember). I think children's shows should bring the parents as well as the child so both parties don't feel alienated, not exclude one from another.

Oh and 1

0 - Well I guess I shouldn't really say anything since I never even saw the program, but when I heard that people were saying that a children's play character on a tv show was supposedly "gay", I just about lost it. It's bad enough that people gay bash real people, but now they were gay bashing puppets?? It just made me wonder is all.. But, as I said, I never even saw the show. My son grew up on Seseme Street too, by the way.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5254/mingthemercilous.jpg ......0

"Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything

about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror."~Ming the Merciless