• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

0 - Hi Brokenergy. You're back. I just said to Sly that no one else was posting right now. Whoops. Anyway, don't worry about me. I think Aurielius was just upset because he spent a couple of hours last night trying to get the win away from Autumn, and he gave it to Summer. Then we came along, and in 15 minutes took it away and gave it to Winter. But, the way I look at it, them's the breaks. Anyway, it looks like he just came back and gave it to Spring early this morning. I slept really late and didn't even know it was happening. Now we have it, and his computer is not working well, so I'm defending. I'm also trying to work on these new mods I just added to my Oblivion game. That works out ok though since I have two computers and 3 screens all side by side. I only hope the thunderstorm that has been threatening doesn't come to fruition,'cause then we'll be toast! :teehee:

Well, Aurielius is just...well Aurielius. There is nothing to be said, we really sneaked past summer :laugh: . Oh well I hope that the mods work well for you and don't over do it like me. I had 300 mods and I had to reboot my computer for that reason alone.

And 1

0 - Yeah, we did zip right past him, didn't we? Oh, and don't get me wrong. Aurielius is a real friend to me. Both he and Sly have been helping me so much with my mods for Oblivion. I have no idea what I'm doing. They both have the patience of saints. I have no idea why they put up with me. They are both pretty cool guys, and Silver too. In fact most of the group that posts on this thread is pretty cool. That's why I enjoy it so much. Some of them just make me laugh so much sometimes. Silver and Sly can really get me going....

The only admiration I can take from you granny is that you play games at your age. My mother would never believe me if 45+ people still play computer games and even if I tell her off she says that those people aren't good people. I wish I can prove her otherwise.

0 - Not much I can say to that, except she's entitled to her opinion just as we all are. I find that for me gaming is a great stress reliever. Although I must say that getting the mods sorted out the past few days has been rather stressful.

That's the lovely thing about mods... they are fun one you get them on the road. Although I more of a vanilla player than a modholic? (hoped I spelled it right)