OPEN FORUM GAME--COUNT TO...20

Aurielius

0 - I think there's a guy on this forum who does sigs for people. I can't remember his name. I think it's Hells???? something. But I'm sure I've seen a post with the headline offering to do sigs for people. Have you seen it or tried him?

I'm more of a DIY kinda guy here's what I got:

http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz339/DarkNinja_13/Sigs/PromoSig.jpg

I know, it looks terrible

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

0 - I don't think that it's horrid, but it is a little hard to read. Perhaps you could change some of the print color on the wording so that there is more of a contrast with the background, particularly on the second two lines. And also maybe if the first and second lines were not exactly the same length, sort of giving them the same importance, you could differentiate which is the title and which is the sub-title. I'm not exactly sure. And then, maybe make your name a completely different color. I'm just talking out of my head here, because this isn't something that I do either, but I'm trying to be helpful, not critical. I don't know if it helps at all or gives you any ideas, but that's just what first struck me. Anyway, let me know if it was any help. Oh, and my husband is not bad at this sort of thing and he mentioned that one simple thing you could consider on the lettering would be to just change the center of the lettering to black and outline the letters with whatever color you want to use. That will help them to stand out better from the background.