• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

2 - Sly, you know I just realized that I've looked at the photo of Hugh Laurie so often now that I've begun to think that I'm looking at you. I have no idea what you look like but I always think of you as looking like Dr. House. Isn't that strange. That was one of the few network TV programs I actually watched several times though. I liked him a lot. Anyway, I've been staring at Oblivion mods on the Nexus site for hours and suddenly realized I had accomplished absolutely nothing. I have downloaded the one you told me to; although of course there are dozens of them. But hopefully I got the right one. It came in two parts I think. Off to bed now. Nighty night.

http://verydemotivational.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/demotivational-posters-the-pot-of-gold.jpg

lol granny! I hope you find a pot of gold but i hope you find it elsewhere....ZAP!

I do look a bit like him granny....with a bit of george harrison thrown in there as well............0

1 = That's funny. George was my favorite Beatle. I thought he was a terrific musician. Although I loved John as well. Anyway, I am really going to bed now. Oh, and thank you Silver for the lovely rainbow. I was just looking at that shot. I went on that site and saw it. Did you see the one that Sly would love with the two young ladies of differing proportions?

2 - Hi Brok. Hi everyone else. A is taking a break for awhile and has made the terrible mistake of leaving me in charge of the Martians. This means that Autumn will probably rule forever, as I am certainly not the leader that he was, nor am I likely to ever be. And, unfortunately, today I will have to be on and off this thread most of the day due to all sorts of other commitments. If there are any other Martians out there who have a desire for Command, please speak up NOW, as I will be quite pleased to relinquish the ship's controls immediately and go back to a sub-commander slot with no difficulty.