• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverDNA

• Aurielius

• grannywils

• paganwannbe

http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac177/Aurielius/funny-dog-pictures-subtle-hints.jpg

Granny, arn't you supposed to be downloading something?

Yes, but I have to wait until midnight my time. It's only 10:13 right now. My charms and my chocolate chip cookies don't seem to be working too well on the DSL guys. They assured me we would have it by sometime last week. Guess what? No DSL yet... - 0

0-Something along those lines. We're only allowed to download 300mb total between the hours of 5:00 a.m. and midnight. But from midnight until 5:00 a.m. we can download as much as we want, and the speeds are a little faster as well. That's why I always end up staying up so late to download mods or computer updates, etc. We really live in the boonies. It is more of a problem for Gary than it is for me. He's working on peoples' computers and has to download drivers and things, and he needs more speed and more capacity. If we go over our limit, they slow us down to virtually dial up speed for the following 24 hours. It's a major hassle. But DSL is supposedly on its way any day now.....