Save Manager That Can Delete

redwes

I saw Simple Saves Manager on Planet Fallout, but it lagged my laptop, wouldn't open, and the process wouldn't close untill Norton 360 blocked it(SONAR blocked it, so it's an unknown virus.)

screenshot

Is there anything on the Nexus like this that can...

-list all your saves

-show save info.(player name, level, location, OPTIONAL: playing time, date)

-show save picture

-delete save

-OPTIONAL: rename save

-OPTIONAL: renumber save

Any like this?... I have only 8gb left on my 139gb laptop and have over 100 saves, some which mods made without even asking me(ex. Cube). I would like to trim them down to just the important ones(ex. about to leave vault 101(1st time), but not about to take the G.O.A.T. test).

Why not just go to the file where the saves are and delete them there instead of using a space-consuming mod to do the same thing?

~ Acavedo

When you do it that way, all you can see of it is the file name(level, location, game date), I want to be able to see the save picture as well, so I'm sure that I want to delete it.

You know, FOMM has a Save Game List, and you can see the image and the file name, you still go and delete it from the save folder. >_>

@ecksile: It's not on the nexus or planet fallout. That leaves 1 other place...(It's not on the ground or in the air but instead it's ___________. The vaults are __________.), and I don't have access to those files.

I've used the Simple Manager download from here off and on since late last year to manage running multiple games with different load orders at the same time (it's a life saver). I use Avast along with malware/spyware scanners and it's never thrown up an alarm so it sounds like either Norton is falsely accusing it or the download from Planet Fallout was compromised.

Don't forget about the beth site it self a lot of mods originate from there as well. Although i think garybash is the wryebash port