Better Sneak Animation

okappa

If there's no way to mirror the animations, then we'll have to settle for the weapon being held in the opposite hand than intended.

Ahh god, i forgot that the one i sketched and in your animation is the offhand hand and not the main hand, damn im sorry i somehow forgot about it, sorry :( :wallbash:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your doing a great job McMutton! I see great animations in your future! :P'

ADMIN EDIT< THAT LINK IS DEAD >

You would be truly Epic :thumbsup:

On these forums doing what you just did would be called request highjacking...next time just send him a PM and ask him instead of in someone else's request??? just a pointer^^

Great ! :)

It looks good, but it would be nice to make the right foot in the animation go less in to the side, like it would be more in harmony with the pelvis, this way it stand out a bit, also maybe bow him down a little more so the walk is more like a little bend, like he is about to strike.

Made a quick sketch, will make more probably, dont know if this will help http://2i.sk/2i/t/16324963b0.jpg

A small concern: When you run in that sneak walk it might look a little funny, still a great animation tho.

Also, switching from the idle and the walk might be strange if there is nothing in between. What i mean is it might look as if the character snaps from the crouch to the walk. Also if this hasn't come to your attention yet the sneak is going to need a bow animation.