Bioshock: Infinite

Retribution

I rejoice at the thought of knocking a Big Daddy of something very tall. Just imagine the force one of those suckers would land with? It would be like dropping a bollide.

I don't think there are Big Daddies in this game. In an interview the project lead (or someone else on the dev team) said it was really quite different, but keeping to the feel of the other games.

Still looks pretty good though.

First it was underwater in Iceland, now its in the sky! Damn you Andrew Ryan and your brilliant mind of yours!

God, these game designers are brilliant themselves. This is going on my game list. :happy:

EDIT: Oh wait, the game is set in the 1910's....

Andrew might have not built this city but something fishy is going on here....

i found that will i loved the story and grapics the first too had to offer i did not care much for the games, but i think this one may change my mind

I respect your opinion Keanu, but disagree.

I felt that it had numb controls, poor gunplay, a world that rapidly lost it's novelty, and a tedious singleplayer with no multiplayer. Furthermore the bosses and fights were simply aweful, and the whole thing reminded me, gameplay wise, just a bit too much of Rogue Warrior's gunplay. Constant shooting of mutants, endless endless treking through the same tunnels, and mindless agonising hacking.

Certainly Im a hard man to please, being seemingly the only person alive to have criticised public darlings Mass Effect and Fallout3 but this really didnt impress me.