Script That Locks Strip During Daylight Hours

MarchUntoTorment

Hey everyone,

A relatively tiny mod request here, but I have no idea how to script, so I figured I'd ask.

I really hate the way the Strip looks like in daylight. It goes from glamorous, vast and mysterious into... well, kinda underwhelming. It looks dried-up and shoddy, and I despise it.

So, could someone create a mod that locks up the entrance to The Strip during daylight hours, but not during evening hours? It shouldn't be too hard for someone with script knowledge, but I'd really appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

Thanks in advance to anyone who's willing to take this on!

Best regards,

MarchUntoTorment

P.S. Does anyone know how to delete fast travel markers? I use a 'more fast travel' mod that puts fast travel markers inside NV. Where do I go in the GECK to delete those markers? Can I? Will I kill my game trying?

P.S. Does anyone know how to delete fast travel markers? I use a 'more fast travel' mod that puts fast travel markers inside NV. Where do I go in the GECK to delete those markers? Can I? Will I kill my game trying?

In the cell veiw window for the cell the marker is in, find the matker there, right click, and delete.