Everything is black. Or blackish.

kailebw

I can still move around but I can't see anything. I would post a picture but I guess print screen doesn't work on it. I downloaded three mods before starting it though. Alive waters, Modular Oblivion Enhanced PostFinal and Oblivion Mod Manager. I might not be because of the mods so I am also putting this in general. Even with the mods unused it still goes black. I even uninstalled Oblivion and Mod Manager. Any Ideas?

EDIT: Thanks to Raithfyre I can now give you pictures of the problems.

Here is one picture.

SOLVED IT!!!!! Uninstalling and reinstalling the graphics driver cleared it up. Thanks for the help.

That is rather odd. One thing: to allow screenshots, go to My Documents > My Games > Oblivion, and there should be a text file called "Oblivion." Open it, and be very careful. If you edit things here that you're not supposed to, you could permanently mess up Oblivion, or worse. Use the "Find" command to find a line that says "ballowscreenshot" and it should say = 0. Change the 0 to a 1 and you're good to take screenshots.

Aside from that, are you using a legit copy of the game, from a disc or an official download? If so, try installing all the latest patches and whatnot, maybe that'll help?