Modern Warfare 3

Corlan

He's voiced by the same guy that did Gaz, and everyone loved Gaz, so they don't want Ghost to die as well.

Personally, I really want to see what the story of MW3 will be. I'm not to bothered about multiplayer.

Ditto.

Just wish Archer and Toad survived... And Ghost, almost impossibru! But I still hope ^^

Gonna follow up Soap and Price going after cleaning name? New threats? Do not know.

I recently read an Article bout it somewhere, here's the Link.

Me personally loved the first two games, shame fer Gaz in MW and Ghost in MWII, still people talkin bout Ghost not dead...

shot then burned :wacko: there's no way he'll survive that man.... unless he really is a ghost :mellow:

Yeah, really right?

Well, I personally think an "MW3" will be over-milking the genre. Seriously, look how many modern warfare style games there are now. We have CoD4, MW2, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and now Medal of Honor is coming up. How can we possibly take ANOTHER, especially with Black Ops? Making a follow up was a great idea from CoD4 but here...no. >_< And we definitely need more hack-proof games, but as long as it is made by people, there is a way to undo it.

Black Ops looks great for those who really enjoy the gameplay though. Especially with that whole betting CoD points thing. That's one thing Halo: Reach won't have, although they both have a currency system going on. After all, Treyarch is only using the same engine Infinity Ward made. In WaW, it seemed (to me) that every idea that wasn't Zombies was a bad idea.

Oh. Thank God Black Ops does not have stackable killstreaks. If MW3 reverts back...well...I dunno. But as long as shooting up people in Call of Duty is the coolest thing to be doing, everyone is gonna buy it, no matter how much BS and lag comes with it.

[EDIT] MW3 will have a squad member named Shampoo, Soap's sister. Seriously. </sarcasm> </unoriginal_joke>

The Reason I like the Call of Duty series more than Medal of Honor and Bad Company, is that I feel in CoD it's for example Soviet Russia against Germany, or Task Force 141 against Shadow Company, but in the other games such as MoH it's you against an Army... Also CoD did some simple tricks to make the game look like an Epic movie, that's the thing I liked.

Ghost Recon games aint so bad either, but there is something more in CoD, at least for me ^^

Edit : Saw your Edit! Wow, link? Soap's sister... wtf? I hope she aint a bimbo with a Mohawk. Awww Ghost :*(

Edit : 99th Post ^^ Gonna watch where to drop 100 >.>

No personality, I don't think. He was one of those quietly BA folks.

Did anyone else crack up when they found that Bill Murray was the voice of Cap'n Price in the game? I was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

Then I saw it said BillY Murray. About the difference between Bill Cosby and Bill Crosby.

My biggest issue ive had so far with most shooters(CS im looking right at you) is the amount of hacking and cheating. Modern Warfare 1 wasnt too bad,i got it a couple months after it came out(my pc couldnt handle it,i had a homebrew moonshine build basically with a few odds and ends here and whats that thing do? parts) but if they can control the hackers I might get it. But Ill wait a few months on it and see how bad it is. the PC version of MW2 is awful,I stopped almost immediately afterwards and i havent touched it since then.

Ive been accused of being a Noob Toober but I tend to use it on campers or spawn rushers/shotgunners. I play MW1 still:D

There's cheats for it? I'm still trying to get cheats to work so I can actually play through the Special Ops mission. Yes, recruit is too difficult for me.

Im refrerring to online hacking lol.but i wouldnt be surpised if theres not cheats out for it.i mean heck ive seen entire forums devoted to hacking games and ruining it for everyone else