Oblivion XP request

oddkaos

That would be, difficult at best. I believe all skills are hard-coded to level the same way so I'm not sure if you could have some increase only by putting points into them... besides security is fairly useless if you are good at picking or have the skeleton key...

besides security is fairly useless if you are good at picking or have the skeleton key...

Well i know that but i kind of group these skills into.. professions, like WoW if you've played it, so i just kinda stuck it in there.

I think that these "professions" should be separated from your combat skills and i would like them just to be leveled up by doing the skills.

Edit: I don't have any skills in modding (CS wont load on my computer :() so i wouldn't know if this is easy or difficult but i honestly believe that it would improve the gaming experience for myself and other like-minded individuals.

bumped in the face.

Wait... What? If you're bumping, it's not approved of here. You could earn yourself a ban. Watch out on that ;)

Anyway, it's impossible to make different skills level up in different ways without completely redesigning the oblivion engine. So, sorry, I'm pretty sure nobody can do this.

Also, the CS isn't the only tool needed for modding. If you still want to contribute you could make retextures using photoshop or paint.net, or you could make new models using blender and nifskope. You can even make scripts without the CS, you just can't use them without the CS.

He pointed out that bumping is quite frowned upon on this site.

That is not t;he actions of a vigilante. it is the action of a community member making another aware of the rules and expectations.

But "Bumped in the face" earns a topic lock.

Buddah

>LOCKED<