pretty Dremora race

killzone12

in this pic im looking for that race and i searched for it but all i can find are the ugly looking ones with big eyes and head and that doesnt appeal to me so if anyone could post a link in your response id like that and thanks

Looks like it is playable Dremora race which uses custom head mesh(probably Ren's, but it can be any other head mesh). Of course, it's possible to make such for yourself if you can use Construction Set.

**The skin texture is from F-Iev Oblivion Skin set ExnemEC/HGEC.

if i download any drem race and use that skin textuer will it work and im using hgec mange bbb mods set and if i use F-INevOblivion skinset for EC and HGEC will it override my hgec manga bbb set up????

Looks like it is playable Dremora race which uses custom head mesh(probably Ren's, but it can be any other head mesh). Of course, it's possible to make such for yourself if you can use Construction Set.

**The skin texture is from F-Iev Oblivion Skin set ExnemEC/HGEC.

if i download any drem race and use that skin textuer will it work and im using hgec mange bbb mods set and if i use F-INevOblivion skinset for EC and HGEC will it override my hgec manga bbb set up????

You don't need to replace skin texture for the race you want to make. While making custom race, you can set body/face textures you want(make a directory for custom race, then put textures there)

This is the basis of where I got the race for Carna (my model in your picture)

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=3635

I had to fix the height/weight ratio, the weight was far too high for my tastes, but the face was very well-done by Dianne Walker.

The textures I got here at TESNexus:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19021