Request for a new Gun

Kanoke2005

hay every one i have an idea for a new gun for Falout 3 if your into modern guns. i would make it myself if i had any knowledge on how to do so myself but i dont XD. I am building this gun in real life and have all the parts in a text file so who ever wants to be up to the challange of building this gun can find them. i will also post some rough draft pics i made with the flash program Pimp My Gun by Dr. Noob. i would really really REALLY love to see this epic beast of a gun made in fallout3 and who ever can make this awesomesauceness can do what ever they want with it as long as i get some credit for the initial idea ^_^

i intended for this gun to be a mix of the psg-1 and the SR-25 with a lil bit of a hint of SCAR in it. im not a big fan of the m4 but since its the most widely used gun with the most diverse accessories and attachments, im kinda forced to go along with it. but i do love my idea of a psg-1/SR-25/SCAR hybrid ^_^

Edit: oh also a couple things i forgot to add/mention. first i would like to see that the laser/flashlight be possible to be useable, the flashlight mainly cuz i love to use the fellout mod and its really dark and the useable flashlight on the gun would help ALOT. one thing is i would love to see this made as accuratly as humanly possible. if any of you would know of where i could get the resources for the models that i require i will force time to try and make this myself and upload it here on the nexus.

Edited by Kanoke2005

i created a mesh with the psg-1 and the m4 of FOOK2 and the underbarrel-grenade launcher of this mod... but when i tried to add it in the geck, it crashed... :/

doesn't look EXACTLY like what you want, but IMO it's pretty close. i'll upload a screen of the nifskope-model ASAP.

EDIT:

so, here it is.

http://i33.tinypic.com/30af85u.png

Edited by Khajit187