Name suggestions

albonaut

Alright everyone, thanks for the replies, and interest! The final verdict is in!

It was a tough call, but I'm going with Ma'iq! (Ma'iq the Liar full name). I was torn between this, and Jerrall, Master of Scheduling!

I'd post a pic, but I'm not sure how to without the whole issue of it being a non-game related pic. But he (yep, turned out male) is a black kitty with a little white spot on his chest, such a cute little thing.

Thanks again all, and Darkninja13, I shall be kudoing you as soon as I post this!

Alright everyone, thanks for the replies, and interest! The final verdict is in!

It was a tough call, but I'm going with Ma'iq! (Ma'iq the Liar full name). I was torn between this, and Jerrall, Master of Scheduling!

I'd post a pic, but I'm not sure how to without the whole issue of it being a non-game related pic. But he (yep, turned out male) is a black kitty with a little white spot on his chest, such a cute little thing.

Thanks again all, and Darkninja13, I shall be kudoing you as soon as I post this!

Congrats and thanks.

Now here's something you'll like to hear... You actually can link to non-game related images in this forum (not the Nexus sites - but the forum pages, such as in this thread or your profile). All you'll need to do is put the picture up on the image share site of your choice, link to the pic on that image share site, and we can all see little Ma'iq when you get his photos taken. :thumbsup: