Weird papyrus log errors

StaciKrash

So I was checking my papyrus log and saw this: Error: File SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp does not exist or is not currently loaded. The thing is I've never installed that mod, I didn't even knew it existed, the same error shows for some other companion mods that I never installed, I also had errors for mod that I installed in previous gameplays but I uninstalled Skyrim and deleted all files related to it, so my question is Why am I having this error and how can I fix them?

Some mods try to provide interaction or compatibility through scripting. Unfortunately the Papyrus function that is used to detect if another mod is present always logs an error if it's not. So just ignore that type of message unless you really DO have one of those mods installed and some type of interaction you are expecting to work isn't happening.

Well, technically they are errors because the mod being pointed to does not exist in your load order. But it is a harmless error in that it is expected to happen. Most mods will have a statement line in the log indicating that they are checking for other mods and that you should ignore any errors related to that.