Zoot Suit Edits

Atemisc

I know there's some mods already out and that they're basically just recolours of Eulogy's outfit, but what I don't like about them is that they never seem to have a good matching hat and that none of them are edited to have a tie. A zoot suit without a matching tie just seems bad to me.

I was hoping maybe someone who knew how to work with mods could make an edited Zoot Suit with a matching tie and hat.

Eulogy's looks like an off red suit with a purple shirt. I was hoping the shirt could be black instead and a red tie could be added on over it maybe. And that a matching all red hat could be made to go with it.

Maybe there could be a shop you could buy multiple ones from in Rivet City. Like a blue one, red one, yellow one, etc. Or you can just find the one I'm wanting. Either way, I'm just wanting a zoot suit that looks more like the one in the attached picture, if that's possible. Matching hat and tie and all that.

A big thanks to anyone who makes it and does a good job.

"A killer-diller coat with a drape shape, reet pleats and shoulders padded like a lunatic's cell". Sorry that I can't help you with the modding on this, but I love the idea. I'd like to see this done.

The all reet Rabbit.